Monday, November 14, 2005

FEAR ~ Cast out the worry ~ not that easy

Fear is scary, that may seem like a repetitive thing to say but it is true none the less. It is always a struggle to keep fear at bay. There is a good fear, as in fearing the Lord, or fearing fire because you know it is going to burn your hand. Then there is a fear of the unknowing, to sit here and know I am about to face what could be the biggest knowledge of my life is a little unsettling.

The Word tells us to have no fear for the Lord God almighty is here. How to we avoid being fearful? It is not so easy is it?

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JNR--

I just tried to email you, but I guess that doesn't work, so here is a shortened version of my email. (I hope it's ok to post here--sorry it's not entirely relevant to the post.) MWDB

I just wanted to say thanks for writing. I was feeling pretty hopeless, but it cheered me considerably to get mail from someone, especially an encouraging email.

Also, I just breezed through your site (it was just a quick look, I admit; I'll read more later), and now I'm even more impressed that you bothered writing, as I imagine much of my blog's content would be pretty offensive to you. So.......I guess I just think that's pretty cool of you to see past all that bluster and send a kind, encouraging message. Many thanks.

MWDB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home