Sunday, October 31, 2010

Immanuel's Veins....A Must Read with Warning.

As a Ted Dekker fan I was thrilled to read this book and treasured my copy….As each chapter would suck me further into the plot I found myself moving from intrigue to frustration. Part of the story line I found riveting but other parts I could see the righting on the wall. As we knew what the characters were fighting against as the reader, the protagonist did not. Decisions he made through the book left me aggravated and literately talking to the character as if my advice could reach through the pages and wake him up to reality. This may be genius of Dekker, but it also was one of those times where I just wanted to put the book down, yet so intrigued I couldn’t. I must read, but warning…it may get hairy once into the thick of the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home